French guy living&working in the UK for 4,5yrs that goes back to France

I'll be leaving the UK to go back living in France soon and claim a Tax refun through a P85 form. My question is : As a UK resident, I pay my income Tax and I might get some back. I'd like to keep my options open, and therefore I don't want to be blocked if I come back to the UK to live and work.
Do you have any info/tips about this?
Many Thanks

Asked by sephangelo
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to

Related Questions