Here are some useful tips that I came across at Plazaestates website
that would definitely help you to rent out your own property:
1. Consult local building and zoning authorities to see if any rental restrictions apply to private residences in your area.
2. Determine how much rent you should charge by checking rental rates of similar properties in your area in the classified section of the newspaper.
3. Advertise your property to attract applicants.
4. Prepare or obtain a rental lease for the property that spells out specific terms and conditions.
5. Search a good property agent that helps you in finding right tenants for your home.
| 05.06.13 @ 09:32