I am a professional photographer working from home and I have equipment worth over £12000s.

Is it better to insure this with a specialist insurer or to list it as valuable contents on my home insurance?

Asked by kwitxiangc
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions