I am a student sharing a rented house with four other girls. I have an insurance query.

Is it best to insure our personal property seperately or take out house contents insurance?

Asked by hallmonshu
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions