I am a surveyor and I have equipment worth over £10000s. This is sometimes left in my car.

Is it better to insure this with a specialist insurer or declare it on my car insurance?

Asked by jayrnk
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions