I had an accident and my car was a write off. My insurance company did not pay me all the money what can I do?

They paid £2000 to the finance company without my authority. Can I get it back?

Asked by ectormpm
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions