I have been notified that my business is to be subject to a check by HMRC. Do I need professional help other than from my accountant?

As far as I know everything is okay but I am petrified that they will find something wrong. A friend of mine had one of these checks and ended up paying them another £12,000.

Asked by rabeyzhouyi
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions