I need to take out rdundancy cover im on mat leave and my shop has shut so I am at risk of bring made redundant when i go back next month

i need to be able to claim in the minimum term which i think is 30 days I have not been told im being made redundant and have not been served any papers but worried about going back and them not finding me a job

Asked by chantelleflanagan
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions