If an asset is purchased and it's cost is greater than taxable profits can i use the balance to reclaim tax paid in prior year? Thanks

Asked by Andy Lawson
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com