Is there a way to transfer a house from a living parent to a son before it is inherited in a will? What are the tax implications if so?

Asked by jorgeppj
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to

Related Questions