We currently own a house jointly but I still have a flat in my name which I lived in before we met (10 yrs ago). If we split up then I would

need to sell it (and our current house) to afford a small house for me and children where we currently live. Am I liable for CGT on the flat in the same way as I would be now or are there different rules for when you separate or divorce?

Asked by annah50uk
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free SimplyFinance Membership!

Get FREE, full access to SimplyFinance.com

Related Questions